The Vongola Family Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

Were The Elites Are Gathered

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» Request by :
The Vongola Family Emptyby Dr.Feel Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:59 pm

» affiliates
The Vongola Family Emptyby firedragon909 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 pm

» Team Black Star Recruitment Thread
The Vongola Family Emptyby Dr.Feel Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:36 am

» helloooo xD
The Vongola Family Emptyby Dr.Feel Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am

» test request

» HI i am Darkness Lorrd

» MrCool Introductions

» test plz MrCool

» Test Request

Top posters
Dr.Feel
The Vongola Family Vote_b14The Vongola Family Vote_b13The Vongola Family Vote_b15 
King of Kuriboh
The Vongola Family Vote_b14The Vongola Family Vote_b13The Vongola Family Vote_b15 
Dragonflare
Dragonfyre
Snowwy
Dice Bot
Kurama
Jazai
SirEpic
rakker
Forum Width
Affiliates
Generation Duel Academy

The Vongola Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Ashes2ashes
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Ashes2ashes

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 442
Posts Posts : 27

The Vongola Family Empty
PostSubject: The Vongola Family The Vongola Family EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 am

Hello there one and all i am Ashley leader of the Vongola Family and i will take your time here to tell you little about my group i have her in the future when we get going and fully functional and get going we will be holding at least one tournament every month without fail unless we dont get enough people or something like that of course we will also be holding special tournaments which can change rules make yo use a deck never used or something along these lines also every 3 months we have a tournament to check peoples ranks i think its better to have an updated list knowing of peoples new abilities and konami are always release new cards which so called person can become better with so called new cards i do already have some rank names in mind but i only have one member so cant really do anything and that one member is neos1138 jazai insig dragonflare12 trezzyman joshrule48 i dont know if they are the numbers so i ish sorry if you do have any regards of joining you can either leave a comment or if you happen to catch me on the chat which im on alot or dn which is kinda rare only really go on there to duel friends just say. If you have anything you have thought of i can do to improve the team i would appreciate it you can pm me on forum or email me for that also the other ways of how to join the team my email is: chioyko@hotmail.com i'm not going to give yo my real email just encase so thank you for your time to read this and i hope you decide to join my team. Thank you^^

Last edited by Ashes2ashes on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashes2ashes
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Ashes2ashes

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 442
Posts Posts : 27

The Vongola Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vongola Family The Vongola Family EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 pm

the ranks will go vongola boss: (it will say the generation i am the 11th if i leave new leader 12th so on)
the 6 ring holders
elite force
subordinates
accountant: (if we wager credits in battles will be in charge and also in charge of contact with other teams as long with me)
war member:(this is a secondary rank so you can have another rank whilst in this one also sub bit in this rank as a sub)
unranked: you may request a rank by contacting me and ill use the forums rank rules also every 3 mounths a ranking tournament to keep ranks up to date
Back to top Go down

The Vongola Family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Duel Academy :: Inner Team section :: Approved Teams :: Vongola Team :: Announcements-