What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

Were The Elites Are Gathered

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» Request by :
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Feel Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:59 pm

» affiliates
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Emptyby firedragon909 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 pm

» Team Black Star Recruitment Thread
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Feel Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:36 am

» helloooo xD
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Feel Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am

» test request
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Feel Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am

» HI i am Darkness Lorrd

» MrCool Introductions

» test plz MrCool

» Test Request

Top posters
Dr.Feel
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Vote_b14What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Vote_b13What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Vote_b15 
King of Kuriboh
What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Vote_b14What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Vote_b13What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Vote_b15 
Dragonflare
Dragonfyre
Snowwy
Dice Bot
Kurama
Jazai
SirEpic
rakker
Forum Width
Affiliates
Generation Duel Academy

What Anime's Do I not Know of?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragonflare
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Dragonflare

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 434
Posts Posts : 108

What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed that many of the active members watch a lot of animes, so I though I'd make a topic just for that! Anime. Here you can post ones that you think others should watch and even discuss about the posted animes!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dragonflare
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Dragonflare

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:58 am

No never heard of it. Guess Ill add that one to my list too. Razz 
Back to top Go down
King of Kuriboh
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
King of Kuriboh

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 395
Posts Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 pm

yeah yu yu hakusho is a good one,
and pretty sure you've seen bleach
Back to top Go down
Zulou The Vampire Lord
Cyber Dragon
Cyber Dragon
Zulou The Vampire Lord

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 69
Posts Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 pm

never seem yu yu hakusho
Back to top Go down
King of Kuriboh
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
King of Kuriboh

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 395
Posts Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 pm

just thought of one,
demon beast invasion, i dont know where you coudl find it, but it was sposed to be good
you coudl try watching that, i think its extremly pervy, i prefer gory over pervy tho, oen of the mai nreasons why i love hellsing ultimate
Back to top Go down
Dragonflare
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Dragonflare

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Demon Beast Invasion? OK sounds good. Nope haven't seen Bleach, it's supposedly good though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Administrators
Administrators
Zero

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 1000179
Posts Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:19 pm

I am surprised that some of you haven't heard of Yu Yu Hakusho. When i was growing up that stuff was on par with naruto and bleach, if not better. The animes i love are sword art online, legend of legendary heroes, fairy tail, one piece, Full metal alchemist (both original and brotherhood), and many, many more.

Here are some i suggest:
Hataraku Maou-sama!(the demon lord goes to work)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (my romantic comedy life is wrong like i thought it was)

I have yet to actually watch attack of the titans (aka advancing giants) but i am not missing out since i discovered the manga long before. I definitely recommend it though.

There was mention on another post of princess mononoke. If that one interested you, you can watch the animator's (Hayao Miyazaki)other films:

My Neighbor Totoro
Spirited Away
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Porco Rosso
Laputa: Castle in the Sky

I found all of these great movies to enjoy and I highly recommend them. There are more, but i cannot remember their names.
These two below are also films by Hayao Miyazaki but i have never watched the myself and therefore cannot give an opinion:

Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery

Seems like I have typed a bit much here, so i will leave it at that. If you have any time to watch any of the thing i suggested here, get back to me and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Dragonflare
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Dragonflare

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 am

Thanks Zero! I have seen a lot of those movies but there's always room for more! As for the shows, not so much. Guess there's a lot I haven't seen!Razz Anyway where do you guys get your mangas? I know several sites but I would like a physical collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Anime's Do I not Know of? What Anime's Do I not Know of? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Anime's Do I not Know of?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2