Challenge of the Burning Summer Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

Were The Elites Are Gathered

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» Request by :
Challenge of the Burning Summer Emptyby Dr.Feel Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:59 pm

» affiliates
Challenge of the Burning Summer Emptyby firedragon909 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 pm

» Team Black Star Recruitment Thread
Challenge of the Burning Summer Emptyby Dr.Feel Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:36 am

» helloooo xD
Challenge of the Burning Summer Emptyby Dr.Feel Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am

» test request

» HI i am Darkness Lorrd

» MrCool Introductions

» test plz MrCool

» Test Request

Top posters
Dr.Feel
Challenge of the Burning Summer Vote_b14Challenge of the Burning Summer Vote_b13Challenge of the Burning Summer Vote_b15 
King of Kuriboh
Challenge of the Burning Summer Vote_b14Challenge of the Burning Summer Vote_b13Challenge of the Burning Summer Vote_b15 
Dragonflare
Dragonfyre
Snowwy
Dice Bot
Kurama
Jazai
SirEpic
rakker
Forum Width
Affiliates
Generation Duel Academy

Challenge of the Burning Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 442
Posts Posts : 45

Challenge of the Burning Summer Empty
PostSubject: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:21 am

This is the First of the Legendary Four Seasons Challenge. In this challenge you will compete against other using a fire deck. This deck must have at least 10 fire monsters in the main deck and all monsters in the monsters must be fire attribute. Since this deck is about exploring new decks there is a ban list. No elemental dragons, fire fist or Laval are allowed in this tournament. The winner will get the title Master of the Burning Season and he and the runner up will get some credits. Click the link below to join.

http://challonge.com/BurningSummer
Back to top Go down
Dragonfyre
Administrators
Administrators
Dragonfyre

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 1039
Posts Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:34 am

Okay, already know what deck I'll be using Razz When will the tournament start?
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:52 pm

As soon as we have 5 members. Everyone will be pm'd to arrange a good time.
Back to top Go down
Snowwy
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Snowwy

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 803
Posts Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:18 pm

I approve of this tournament. ^_^
Back to top Go down
neos1138
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
neos1138

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 53
Posts Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:43 pm

im in but are burn decks allowwed to a point
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:00 pm

If you have over 15 cards of none fire burn you should not join. I believe the minimum monster count does help prevent this from happening so I am not worried. Fire has some great burn power and i want you guys to explore that, but don't just be burn jerk using just deserts and stuff..
Back to top Go down
Sariu

Sariu

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 17
Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:17 am

I think I will join. Sounds like a fun thing to do for a first activity after getting back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Alright everyone, the challenge of the burning summer is on. Tournament duels will occur from today to Monday. Everyone should post what time they are available so we can more easily arrange duels. Remember that every duel is match duels with deck switching. Good luck at their and remember, the way to beat the heat is with a good duel.
Back to top Go down
Snowwy
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Snowwy

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm

Ok Ill duel neos as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
Sariu

Sariu

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 17
Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:19 pm

My opponent, billaaay, hasn't been online in seven days. Does this mean I automatically win, or do I have to wait for him to possibly get on?
Back to top Go down
Jazai
Administrators
Administrators
Jazai

CDA Credits CDA Credits : 1000241
Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:22 pm

propably but not sure, epic is the host of the tourney he decides
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:18 am

yes sariu you automatically advance.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfyre
Administrators
Administrators
Dragonfyre

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Guessing no other pair has been on at the same time? Razz
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 am

I told people to post what time they are available, but no one listens to Poor Epic
Back to top Go down
Dragonfyre
Administrators
Administrators
Dragonfyre

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

It's been a few days since Neos was on, and I believe Alex401k IS Neos.
Back to top Go down
Snowwy
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Snowwy

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Ok Ill find neos and duel him
Back to top Go down
Dragonfyre
Administrators
Administrators
Dragonfyre

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 am

I'm starting to get the feeling that this isn't gonna work out the way we planned...
Back to top Go down
SirEpic
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:41 am

every pm who ever scheduled to duel l, when you win report it here. If they dont respond in two days they are disqualified. Just [pst there absence here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Burning Summer Challenge of the Burning Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge of the Burning Summer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Duel Academy :: Cyber Duel Comps :: Tournaments-